makanologist

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wow... I have a reader!

Wow... where did the time go? What with craploads of work, an overseas trip (work-related, naturally) and all the inane everyday stuff in my life, I almost completely forgot about this tasty little web project I started.

And to think, I was so excited about it too. Guess that's me... start something, have trouble following through... Bad habit, bad habit... must change... must change... :P

Anyway, on my return, I was pleasantly surprised that with a single lousy post that doesn't even have a half-decent food review, I've got a reader who left a comment on my blog(!) that was quite positive(!).

So here's a quick shout-out to the first person who left a post on my blog: Mr. Chef Bogel. It's good to have met someone who is also interested in food... and I'm truly honoured that you've been inspired to start your own food blog after reading mine. I firmly believe that like good restaurants, we can never have too many food blogs... heh heh.

I'll be adding a link to chefbogel.blogspot.com as soon as I figure out how to do it. Not quite good with this whole Internet thing. Meanwhile, in the spirit of Malaysia Boleh!, I wish you all the best with your blog, and hope that you become more popular than Jamie Oliver in the near future... :)

Now that I know there is at least one person reading my blog, I really really must try to post more regularly.

Next post (the first proper food review!) will be up in a few minutes... see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home